WHEN: Every Monday Night from 4 pm to 7 pm (Come early for a good seat and table in the dining room).
WHO: Only American Legion members or their Guests can purchase alcohol when it becomes available again. Not a member?? Ask the Duty Officer how to become a member of our “Family”!
A 1/3 lb charbroiled hamburger with lettuce, tomato, pickle, onions (raw or grilled) (optional), French Fries or Potato Chips for only $7.
- ADD Cheese on your burger for only a $1 more.
- ADD Bacon: Bacon can be added for $1 more.
- ADD Green Chilies: Roasted, mild green chilies can be added for $1 more.
- “Legion Size” your burger for only $3 more. “Legion Size” is a DOUBLE cheeseburger: 2 burger patties, 2 pieces of cheese.
1. Know What You Want BEFORE you get to the Order Desk (this decreases the line time).
- Lettuce, Tomato, and pickles come with all orders.
- French Fries or Potato Chips?
- Extras? (Cheese, Green Chilies and Bacon for $1 each)
- Onions? (Raw or Grilled)
- Legion Size (Double Cheeseburger) for $3 more.
2. Obtain Your Meal Ticket: Tell the order desk what you want, one meal at a time.
3. Pay For Your Order: Pay cashier to get your completed meal ticket.
1. The Host/Hostess will seat you.
2. No groups over six people.
3. The Host/Hostess will turn in Your Meal Ticket
- Order Change? Ask a server…Do not change the meal ticket yourself.
- Please, do NOT change seats/tables AFTER turning in your order!
- If there is any problem with your order, tell the Server.
4. Utensils and Condiments:
- We serve this meal in large disposable paper boats.
- Plasticware will come with your meal. If you do need something, please request this from a Server.
- Napkins and Condiments will come with your meal.
5. Enjoy Your Meal and Have a Great Time
We NEED volunteers to help out with Monday night burgers. Bussers, Hosts, and French Fries are just some of the positions needing to be filled. If you have volunteered in the past and would like to help again or if you have never volunteered and would like to get on board, drop an email to the House Committee Chair and I’ll get you on your way to becoming a Post volunteer.
Completion of the AZ state Food Handlers Training is required by the Post. The cost is $10 and the Post will reimburse you once you turn in your certificate. It’s very easy and takes about 20 mins to complete. https://www.statefoodsafety.com Tim Liddle
The ladies restroom is at the left front of the dining room. The men’s restroom is located at the right front of the dining room.
Gratuities – Always appreciated!! Your tips go toward Volunteer meals, drinks, and to the dishwasher (not a volunteer) for cleaning the kitchen and grill AFTER Burger Night.