WHEN: Every Monday Night from 4 pm to 7 pm (Come early for a drink AND to get a good seat and table in the dining room).
WHO: Only American Legion members or their Guests can purchase alcohol. Not a member?? Then, see the order desk to make sure you are signed in as a guest.
MENU: 1/3 lb charbroiled hamburger with lettuce, tomato, pickle, onions (raw or grilled), cheese (optional), French Fries or Potato Chips for only $6.
- “Legion Size” your burger for only $2 more. “Legion Size” is a DOUBLE cheeseburger; 2 burger patties, 2 pieces of cheese.
- Add Bacon: Bacon can be added for $1 more.
- Add Green Chilies: Roasted, mild green chilies can be added for $1 more.
1. Know What You Want BEFORE you get to the Order Desk (this decreases the line).
- Hamburger or Cheeseburger
- Extras? (Green Chilies and Bacon for $1 each)
- Onions? (Raw or Grilled)
- French Fries or Potato Chips?
- Lettuce, Tomato, and pickles come with all orders.
2. Obtain Your Meal Ticket: Tell the order desk what you want, one meal at a time.
3. Pay For Your Order: Pay cashier to get your completed meal ticket.
AFTER you get your meal ticket:
1. Find a Place to Sit (All seating is cafeteria style)
2. Obtain your Refreshments (Drinks may be purchased by members and their guests from the bar.)
3. Turn in Your Meal Ticket
- Order Change? Ask a server…Do not change the meal ticket yourself.
- When ready to eat, hand the Server your meal ticket.
- Please, do NOT change seats/tables AFTER turning in your order!
- If there is any problem with your order, tell the Server.
4. Utensils and Condiments:
- We serve this meal in paper-lined “Bar Baskets”.
- No silverware “set-ups”. If you do need something, please request this from a Server.
- Napkins and Condiments: These can be found on your or an adjacent table.
5. Enjoy Your Meal and Have a Great Time
- Restrooms: The ladies restroom is at the left front of the dining room. The men’s restroom is located at the right front of the dining room.
- Gratuities – Always appreciated!! Your tips go toward Volunteer meals, drinks, and to the dishwasher (not a volunteer) for cleaning the kitchen and grill AFTER Burger Night.